Rotary welcomes three new fellowships
Rotary is pleased to announce three new Rotary Fellowships: The International Fellowship of Geocaching Rotarians, the Honorary Consuls’ Fellowship of Rotarians, and the Fellowship of Rotarian PDGs (and Friends).
Rotary Fellowships are groups of Rotarians, Rotarian spouses, and Rotaractors who join together to:
- Share a common interest in worthwhile recreational activities
- Further their vocational development through acquaintance with others of the same profession
- Make new friends around the world
- Explore new opportunities for service
- Have fun and enhance their experience in Rotary
Learn more about these new fellowship and how to connect with any of current 65 active fellowships at Rotary.