Rotary coordinators (RCs) worldwide serve as a resource for districts and clubs, working in partnership with their zone’s RI director, regional Rotary Foundation coordinator, Rotary public image coordinator, and district governors.
RCs provide support and expertise to help create stronger and more effective clubs. To meet the specific needs of the regions, RCs
- Encourage Rotarians to participate in effective service projects and volunteer activities
- Identify and share best practices with club and district leaders
- Offer innovative retention and recruitment strategies to support membership growth
- Promote the priorities and goals of the RI Strategic Plan
- Help districts and clubs develop and implement their own strategic plans
Contact your RC.
Team of regional coordinators
The Rotary coordinator is one part of a team of regional coordinators appointed by the RI president or Rotary Foundation trustee chair. The team also consists of a Rotary Foundation coordinator and Rotary public image coordinator.
Each coordinator has professional expertise and Rotary knowledge in a specific area. The team members work together to connect Rotarians with resources and to support the priorities of the RI Strategic Plan .
Learn more about Rotary public image coordinators and Rotary Foundation coordinators.